This is a refurbished 1 bedroom flat offered unfurnished.
The property is conveniently situated within easy access to Atherton and Bolton town centres and all local amenities. Atherton Central Railway Station and the Motorway network Systems are also close at hand.
Briefly comprising entrance hall, stairs, lounge, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom with shower on taps, Economy 7 heating, double glazed, yard to rear.
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:-
Entrance door, stairs.
15’0” x 13’3” Approx. Electric fire, Economy 7 heater, dado rail, double glazed window to front.
15’0” x 13’3” Approx. Economy 7 heater, double glazed window to front.
10’10” x 9’2” Approx. Range of units, worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, cooker, large storage cupboard, double glazed window to rear.
Three piece suite in White with Chrome fittings incorporating, panelled bath with shower on taps, pedestal sash hand basin, low level w.c, airing/storage cupboard, part tiled walls, coved and tiled ceiling, double glazed window to rear.
Yard to rear.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
£325 pcm. & £325 Deposit
THE PROPERTY IS TO LET ON THE FOLLOWING TERMS:-
1. Rent of £325 per calendar month payable monthly in advance.
2. For a minimum term of 6 months.
3. No animals to be kept at the property unless with the prior consent of the Landlord.
4. Granting of the tenancy will be subject to the receipt of satisfactory reference checks
Fee’s Chargeable by Houghton Homes Estate Agents Ltd for the duration of a Tenancy
To comply with the new ASA Regulations, please take note of the following charges that may be implemented to the tenants of Houghton Homes Estate Agents Ltd:
Houghton Homes Estate Agents Ltd application fees
5. Reference fee per applicant £60.00 Inc VAT (non refundable)
Day of Occupancy.
6. One Months rent payable on the signing of the Agreement
7. One Months Deposit payable on the signing of the Agreement to be sent to the Deposit Protection Service
We are not a member of the Client Money Protection Scheme.
Strictly by appointment with Agent.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate, are set out for guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intended purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy.
Registered in England 5391008