Situated in a cul de sac position this is a purpose built ground floor apartment.
Briefly comprising communal entrance, entrance hall, lounge through dining kitchen, 1 bedroom, bathroom, convector heating, double glazed, communal gardens, private car park for residents.
GROUND FLOOR COMMUNAL ENTRANCE
Built in storage cupboard, convector heater
LOUNGE THROUGH DINING KITCHEN
27’0″ x 11’0″ Approx.
Open plan living area with lounge area with bay double glazed windows. Fitted kitchen in light wood with stainless steel sink unit, oven and hob, extractor fan, convector heater.
13’11” x 9’6″ Approx.
Convector heater, double glazed window to rear
Panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c.
Private car park for residents
£385 pcm plus £385 DEPOSIT.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
The appliances and or services mentioned within these sales particulars does not imply that they are in full efficient working order.
THE PROPERTY IS TO LET ON THE FOLLOWING TERMS:-
1. Rent of £385 per calendar month payable monthly in advance.
2. For a minimum term of 6 months.
3. No animals to be kept at the property unless with the prior consent of the Landlord.
4. Granting of the tenancy will be subject to the receipt of satisfactory reference checks
Fee’s Chargeable by Houghton Homes Estate Agents Ltd for the duration of a Tenancy
To comply with the new ASA Regulations, please take note of the following charges that may be implemented to the tenants of Houghton Homes Estate Agents Ltd:
Houghton Homes Estate Agents Ltd application fees
5. Reference fee per applicant £60.00 Inc VAT (non refundable)
Day of Occupancy.
6. One Month’s rent payable on the signing of the Agreement
7. One Month’s Deposit payable on the signing of the Agreement to be sent to the Deposit Protection Service
We are not a member of the Client Money Protection Scheme.
Strictly by appointment with Agent.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate, are set out for guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intended purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy.